Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ok so...

I havent posted sense October! Eeek! I also decided that this will not only be a weight loss blog but just an every day blog. Sometimes it's nice to just blog about whats going on in my life.

I'm a mother to 3 kids, who are the light of my life. I've been married to an amazing man for 8 1/2 years. I have a small number of friends in real life, but the ones I do have are amazing and I like it that way :).

It takes me a while to open up to new people, I've been burned a lot by people in my life so I'm not so quick to let people in anymore.

I have two dogs and a cat (well 2 cats at the moment but the 2nd one is temporary) whom are like my other babies lol. I'm sure I'll blog about them too sense they take up quite a bit of my time as well :)

Umm thats pretty much it for now, I hear the baby so time to jump off of here and go get him.

1 comment:

Aims said...

DAMN GIRL! It's about time you posted again, welcome back!!!!