Thursday, February 12, 2009

Round and Round we go!

Thankfully things are finally starting to look up here. Our renter FINALLY paid for the past 2 months rent, our state taxes came in, and hubby gets a pay raise for being in the Army for 8 years! YAY!

I stepped on the scale today and from when I started eating less, limiting my snacks and only allowing myself one soda a day I've dropped 9lbs already! Now once I get my butt in gear and actually start working out it will be even better haha! I plan on buying a Wii fit with some of my portion of the federal tax money, I cant wait! I think part of what makes my motivation lack is the fact that to me working out isnt FUN, especially out in the garage where we are really limited on what we can do.

There are quite a few other things I look forward to buying hehe. Like more cloth diapers. It's amazing how much taking a break from cloth did me (I took a break for about a month or so) because I was so burned out with dealing with issues (stink and wash) but now I've found the love again. Although I do wish I hadnt sold over half of my diapers in the process. Oh well, at least it made it so I was able to buy Christmas gifts for people that didnt come out of the bank account.

Doug is having issues at school again with his behavior. I really dont know what to do about it, it's not something his medication would cover...thats to help with his focus. His behavior is a whole other can of worms that I'm not sure how to deal with. I dont want to put him on more meds, but something has got to give. Dont get me wrong he HAS improved, but I think thats due more to maturity than anything else. I guess I can hope that he'll eventually just out grow it, but it's not easy talking to the princaple of the school and hearing that your 7 year old is throwing hissy fits on the level of a 2 year old.

There is a father/daughter dance at the end of the month that Bekah is soooooo excited about. I think we'll go dress shopping this weekend. This is the first year that she's been old enough to go (It's for K-5th grade).

Ok enough babbling. I need to pick up the living room while Logan is still napping so we can go do our running around when he wakes up!

No comments: