Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lots to do today!

So I havent posted in a week...and thats not because I forgot, it's because I honestly have nothing to update on lol.  All 3 kids got sick over the weekend, with low grade fevers.  Logan was the only one who threw up, and that was only once.  Bekah just had he fever for a day and Doug got the fever plus a cough (Logan got the cough too). 

Today is payday!!  Woohoo lol.  Which means massive to do list and errands to run.  Today I have to
  • put gas in my car
  • go to walmart 
  • go to YMCA to sign up and sign paper
  • go to old navy to see if they have pants and such for the kids uniforms
  • go to hobby lobby for yarn (might wait until this weekend sense I'll be at the mall then anyway for a hair cut)
I think thats it?  I wanna get as much of this done before noon as I can (noon is nap time lol) not sure if I'll be able to get it all done though. 

I also need to order Bekah's new glasses today.  I swear this kid is so hard on glasses it's not funny lol.  This pair is all bent out of shape from her brother stepping on them (she left them on the floor @@) and somehow she's managed to chip pieces out of the lenses.  I got the scratch resistant ones because her other ones were all scratched up in no time, so instead she just takes whole pieces out of them lol.  Granted the pair she has now are still wearable, but I'd rather put those up in a safe place for "just incase" she breaks the new ones again.

Anyway the dogs are bugging me to take them outside so I guess it's time to go.  Three more weeks until Jesse gets here!

No comments: