Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nervous wreck!

So the day FINALLY came!  Jesse is on his way here! Woohoo!  But of course today is our first day of "real" snow here....so I will be a nervous wreck until he pulls into the driveway, sometime around midnight tonight lol.  Granted we are only supposed to get an inch or two...and as far as I can tell it's not sticking to the roads (our roads are slushy, but they are dirt) but I also cant help but of course hype myself up and think about them freezing overnight...ugh.  And as if worrying about him driving here isnt bad enough, I'm worried about my mom driving home from work in this crap too lol.  She works up in the Springs (about 45 min North of us) and they always get the weather worse than we do sense they are at a higher elevation and closer to the mountains...ugh.  My stress level has shot wayyyy up today lol.

Here's to hoping everyone in my family makes it home safely tonight, so they can laugh at me for being a worry wart! lol

No comments: