Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day One

So Jesse left for Korea this morning.  As usual the hardest part was watching him say goodbye to the kids....thats a heart breaker every time.  They did amazingly well though....they handled it worse last night when we told them that he was leaving today.  Kids are resilient little things arent they?

I'm actually doing ok....then of course that is able to change at the drop of a hat lol but so far so good.   It's always hard walking away and having to drive back home, but at least we can start counting down the days now. 

Tomorrow is back to my normal routine!  My goal is to go to them gym at least 4 times a week...5 or so would be better but we'll start at 4 lol.  I actually had someone stop me last week and tell me that I looked great and that they could see a difference in the month that I've been taking classes.  Talk about making you feel good!  Right now I go to something called YFirm on Tues and Thurs (it's a low weight, high rep class) then on Wed and Fri I go to kickboxing.  No not 'real' kickboxing lol but cardio.  Either way, it kicks my sorry butt lol and I love it.  Also helps that the instructor is freaking awesome.  I'm looking at going to Step on Monday's as well...we'll see though.

Anyway I'm tired of sitting at the computer lol cant wait to get my laptop!

No comments: