Monday, November 23, 2009

Uggg

So last night was a disaster with Logan!  He fell asleep at 9:30 like I said but then got up at 11 and did NOT want to go back to sleep!  I ended up sending Doug down here to sleep, and then I slept in his bed...which was a BAD idea lol because he then spent all night going from my bed to his.  Needless to say I'm exhausted today!!  But I still havent smoked!  Probably because I'm too damn tired to even think about it lol.  Hopefully tonight will go better!

Logan was so tired himself that he passed out on the floor watching TV down here around 10 lol see:
Photobuckethe slept for about 2hrs like that....so at least one of us got a nap today lol.  I'm very glad I decided to do this this week while the older 2 are out for Turkey day...makes life a little easier.  Just keep your fingers crossed that he gets the hang of it soon!!!

No comments: