Thursday, November 19, 2009

We Must, We Must, We Must Increase our Bust!!!

LOL So I finally braved the gym again today.  Felt really guilty for not going the past week, and made up for it in spades today!  We got there maybe 5 min before class started.  Logan did his fake cry for a few seconds lol I walked him over to where the kitchen play stuff is, he started to play, I asked if I could leave now and he said yes!  That was the end of it!  They did have to come get a diaper from me sense I forgot to leave them in there haha but other than that he stayed in there the whole 1 1/2 hrs of class!  They said he whined a little bit but nothing too bad.  I never thought I'd be able to do a full YFirm class without being pulled out at least once!

Of course the class kicked my butt....a week of not going to the gym and on top of that I have a cold...which means the cardio part was harder than it normally is.  But hey I finished it and Logan let me!  yay!

He did NOT sleep well once again last night.  I really dont know what the deal with him is and the not sleeping lately.  We are going to move Doug in there with him this weekend though and hopefully that will help!  That and I need to get him off of that damn cup!

Poor kid also has a cold of sorts...but instead of coughing like me, he just has no voice!  So hopefully he'll sleep better tonight.

Didnt get to talk to Jesse at all yesterday...first time thats happened sense he left.  Kinda bummed about it but I'm sure I'll get to talk to him today or tomorrow.

Ok so this post is all over the place!  And I need to go get the kids soon so I should just end it now lol.  Gotta clean up the house while they are doing homework.

No comments: