Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm loosing track of days

Yep my life is that boring lol I cant keep days straight anymore.

So I decided (for now) that quitting smoking is for the birds.  I dont wanna deal with it right now....yep I know it's bad for me, and I do plan on quitting eventually....just not right now lol. 

I'm counting down the days until the LES comes out for the 1st! (it's like a pay stub for military for you folks who dont speak in acronyms)  To see if our extra pay has actually started.  Because if it has, my main priority is getting a gym membership at the local YMCA and I cant WAIT!  I want to start working out again so badly it's not funny.  Although I have to laugh at the fact that while I'm actually in the same state/house as my husband I have ZERO motivation to exercise but the minute we get separated, or he goes over sea's I go into "must loose weight" mode.  It's something though right?  It's also going to help that my friend Beth happens to go to the same gym and goes almost every day.  So that will be a nice kick in the butt that I'll need to make sure I keep going.  And my mom of all people even said that if she can get her sift switched at work she'll probably join too! 

One more month and Jesse will be here for three whole weeks before he has to leave for real.  I think it will be easier once he's actually out of the country.  It's not easy on either of us knowing he's so close but we cant see him.  I still think the decision to move out here early was the best one, but I cant lie and say it doesnt suck at the same time (sorry mom).   I think once I actually get off my butt and start doing stuff (going to the gym, and seeing friends that still live here) will make it easier too.  I gotta start doing SOMETHING to make the time go faster lol.

No comments: