Thursday, September 10, 2009

Soooo Tired

Logan did NOT sleep well last night at all.  Which of course means that I didnt sleep well either lol.  I havent decided yet if I'm going to try and take a nap when he does or just try and tough it out for the rest of the day.    On the plus side I'm still not smoking :)  Nor do I want to!  Today is my 2nd full day of no smoking and I still feel great!  Yeah I've had little urges to smoke, but nothing overwhelming like I've had before.

I'm hoping the lady from the YMCA calls me back today.  Apparently they have a deal for military that if your spouse is over seas/deployed you get a free membership for that time period.  So I took them in a copy of Jesse's orders and now I'm just waiting to hear if we qualify.  Even if we don't, I'll be joining in October!  I cant wait to start going to the gym again!  My goal is to loose about 20lbs while I'm here....I'd be truly happy at that weight (it would put me at about 130ish...and for being 5'4 thats a nice healthy weight!).  I've lost a pound here and a pound there over the last couple of months but no where near what it would be like if I was actually working out 4 or 5 times a week again!

Logan has definitely hit the snotty 2 1/2 year old phase!  He tries to be a bossy little dude but it doesnt fly well with mama, and hopefully he realizes it soon lol. 

Guess I should get off of here for now and go do something productive.  Or maybe lay Logan down and take a nap like I really want to lol.

1 comment:

Aims said...

Yikes! I hope you both get a good nap, LOL! Colin woke me up at 4am by getting into the fridge for a piece of pumpkin pie, sigh.....

Kudos on the Y, wish we could do it together....once I find out what they say about my arm I am hopeful to get my butt back into the gym and firm up my jiggly-jello body.

Jesse has been coming over for dinner the last few nights, we enjoy his company and it makes me miss you and the kids so much ~ I just can't stand the though of him eating a can of pineapple or a bag of chips for dinner ~ you know me I gotta feed people LMAO!!!!!

Also, Bill is trying to help Jesse with his ticket out of the country, apparently some clueless jerks are giving the runaround ~ fingers crossed he can get the ball rolling in the right direction.

Gotta run, ttys! Miss ya!

Amy