Friday, September 4, 2009

Stupid swine flu ruins everything!

So Jesse and I played around with the idea of either him or the kids and I taking a road trip this weekend. I honestly didnt wanna drive out to MO with all 3 kids by myself, but I will admit I was VERY tempted. We were both even MORE tempted by the idea of him coming out here this weekend (sense it's a 4 day weekend for him)....and I think he probably would have came....except for one little problem. One of the guys he worked with came down with the swine flu....and didnt know it until he'd already been in the office for 2 days spreading the germs around to everyone else. Yesterday EVERYONE but Jesse went to the hospital because they weren't feeling well. We aren't sure if he'll actually catch it or not, but we really didn't want to expose the kids to that if we don't have to. So he's staying in MO this weekend, and I'll be staying here :(. Which quite frankly sucks because I miss my husband, and at this point unless his boss lets him take a long weekend (hahahahahahaha) I wont see him again until mid October.

So yeah hopefully he doesn't catch the swine flu....we both seem to have some sort of natural immunity to the regular flu, as do the kids, so hopefully it applies to this new version too. As of yesterday he had a headache, but cant really say weather that had anything to do with the flu or not...I havent talked to him yet today to see how he's feeling.

Moving on. I'm totally excited about tomorrow! My mom and I are taking the kids to the state fair! They loved it when we went last year, and have been totally stoked ever sense we told them last weekend that we were going lol. The older 2 have both been doing REALLY well in school so I'm looking forward to being able to reward them with a day full of rides, food, animals and over priced carnival games! Yes I'm a big kid at heart and looking forward to it as much as they are lol.

Ok I really should go crochet, or clean, or something productive instead of sitting at the computer all afternoon. Oh gotta run to walmart too for milk!

No comments: