Friday, January 8, 2010

Updates

Ok I promised updates, so here we go lol.

First and foremost, my health scare.  A week before Christmas, I was getting the kids ready for school....when suddenly my left arm and leg started to tingle like they were going numb, and I got light headed.  I got really scared and had my mom take me to the ER.  I got admitted to the hospital for the next 24hrs and had a million tests ran on me.  Basically they thought I had a minor stroke...at 27 (ok almost 28 lol).  They couldnt find anything that would prove that I did (no blood clots, heart was fine, ect) so they think it was migraine induced.  The morning that all this happened I woke up with a headache, and apparently you can have a migraine without the horrible pain.  So essentially I'm perfectly fine...but just the thought that I had symptoms of a stroke with how young I am was enough to scare me out of smoking sense I know smoking increases your chances of having a real one.  So at least something good came out of the whole ordeal, sense I'm terrified to even think about lighting up a cigarette now lol.  Tomorrow marks 3 weeks of no smoking for me woohoo!  I've never made it this long before and it feels great!  So yeah that was my scare.  Fun times.

Other than that things are going really good.  Christmas was great and the kids loved opening up all there presents.  Would have been even better if Jess had been here, but he did at least get to watch on the web cam...so thats something!

I managed to pull something in my back when I went to the gym on Tuesday.....feels fine most of the time until I move "just so" and bam...big time pain.  So I'll be taking it easy for the rest of the week and hopefully getting back into it on Monday!

Jesse is doing good as he can be for being so far away.  He takes a very important test on Monday, so I've got my fingers crossed for him!  Hoping it goes smoothly!

Yeah thats all I've got for now lol I'm hungry, time to go find something for breakfast!

1 comment:

Frankie said...

That is very scary!! Glad you are ok. And glad you guys had a good Christmas!