Monday, January 25, 2010

Ok

First things first, I still havent smoked!  Not even a puff...who knew I could pull this off? LOL It's been over a month now, and I feel great.  I do still get cravings once in a blue moon but it's rare now so thats awesome lol.   Jesse quit smoking too!  It's been just over a week for him.  He's doing a lot better now than he was doing at first so thats a plus lol.  In a way it was probably a bit harder for him than it was for me sense he chewed too....but nothing for him in just over a week now.  I'm proud of him :)

He's been gone for almost 3 months now.  Hard to believe that we've hardly used up any of the time yet....but sometimes it seems like the kids and I have been here forever.  Then again we have been here for the past 6 months so that could have something to do with it lol.   I cant wait until June when he comes home for mid-tour.  It's amazing the little things you miss.  Someone to talk to at the end of the day, and just someone to sit and watch TV with, or both of you sitting there reading your own books.  Yes we do that often  lol...even having both of us do our own things on the computers but we were still "together".    You forget to appreciate the little things when you are together for a long time...and even though recruiting kept us separated quite a bit I still forgot.  Yeah I like being around my parents, and I like the fact that the kids get to spend so much time with them...and I've met some awesome people down here...but I cant wait to leave.  Nothing against people here of course, I just hate not having my family together...no fun what so ever. 

Anyway, only about 4 1/2 months until we get to see him again....can the time go a little quicker please?

No comments: