Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A few more things

So I've decided on a few more things to help me on this journey, because not only do I want to loose weight, but I want feel better about myself as well. My self esteem is in the gutter big time, and that wont help me loose weight at all. Low self esteem=lack of motivation to do something about the way I look. So to add on to my promises to myself
  • I will put at least the basics of makeup on every day (base, powder, mascara)
  • I will fix my hair every day (even if I dont plan on leaving the house)
  • I will get dressed before 10 am every day! (yep some days I dont get dressed until after noon...terrible!)
  • No more feeling sorry for myself! Especially when it's something thats in my power to change!

Anyway, here I sit making dinner. Decided to make homestyle bakes, it's some kind of rice and chicken asian thingie. I was going to eat it as well...right up until I saw that it has 1180mg of sodium! YIKES! So yeah the kids can eat that, and I think I'm going to have some hard boiled eggs, toast and a cup of mandarin oranges....no need to end up retaining water the first day of the new "me"!

I dont know why the picture I posted is so huge....maybe I need to resize it and THEN add it to my page!

1 comment:

Aims said...

Yay Kristen! Also, you can add a South Beach Diet protein bars into your routine, I love them and I promise they are not nasty!

I am so proud of you and I know you can lose the weight and feel great! :)