Saturday, August 30, 2008

Whew

My body is extremely sore today lol. Then again working out 4 days in a row will do that to a person...especially a someone who previously hasnt worked out in about a month. I'm happy with it though, makes me feel good to be doing something finally! And I cant help but love the motivation that I seem to have now.

I meant to blog yesterday, but just spaced it with all the stuff we had to do. Between working out, cleaning up the house and then having friends over for dinner it just slipped my mind lol.

I got 2 new workout dvd's from walmart yesterday. One was a dance one, and the other I cant remember haha. I do know that it comes with a huge resistance band, so hopefully it works! I plan on doing at least one of them today, so I'll have to make a post about how it goes.

I've been getting a lot of headaches lately. I'm pretty sure they are caused by the fact that I'm not drinking anywhere near as much caffeine as I used to though...so hopefully my body gets used to it soon and the headaches stop! Because nothing gets rid of them and that is never fun!

I did step on the scale today....went back up 2lbs :( but I'm not TOO worried about it. I've still lost over a pound in only a couple of days, and it's also possible that the reason it even went up is because I've gained muscle. As we all know, muscle weighs more than fat! That and I'm still below 160, so that makes me happy haha. I still have over 5 weeks left to reach my 6 week goal, plenty of time!

Anyway gonna run for now, gonna finish my coffee, eat some breakfast and kick the kids/daddy out of the living room so I can go work out haha

1 comment:

Aims said...

Yay for new changes! I know that you are going to meet your goal and thensome! :)