Thursday, August 28, 2008

Melts like butter

Part of me wants to think my scale is broken lol it's either that or this whole eating in moderation and cutting some stuff out is working a lot better than I expected. Yesterday I was at 158.8, today I was at 157.4! That means I've lost over 3lbs in 3 days! How is that even possible? LOL

Worked out this AM for a little bit. Probably should have done more but I also know if I go all out every single day I'm just going to burn myself out. So I just did some time on the treadmill today, and I'm thinking about doing some palates when the baby goes down for another nap. I'm definitely feeling the workouts though! Even bending over to pick something up makes my abs hurt haha. Ate 2 eggs and half a bagel for breakfast with just a tiny bit of cream cheese (usually I put a ton of cream cheese on my bagels!) Now just trying to decide what to have for lunch. Tonight should be interesting sense I'm making spaghetti...thats one of the main things I over eat on! Hopefully I do good controlling it today.

I think I'm actually going to stay away from the scale for a few days. I know the first time the number goes up instead of down it's gonna be a blow. We'll see if I can actually do it though lol I tend to be a bit obsessive when I'm trying to loose weight....as in stepping on the scale 4 or 5 times a day.

Part of me cant help but kick myself, because so far it's been super easy to start dropping weight...if I had started when I should have, I could be really close to my goal weight by now!

22lbs total left to go!!

2 comments:

Aims said...

Awesome Job Kristen!!!! I am so proud of you. I have a Pilates DVD that needs to be dusted off and used, thanks for the reminder! ;)

Kristen said...

Thanks Amy :) Yeah doesnt look that hard to do but man it is lol.