Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Woot!

Ok so yesterday when I got on the scale it said 160.8...hence why I put 161 in my last post lol. I got on it this AM and it said 158.8! Now granted my weight yesterday probably wasnt accurate sense a) I weighed myself around 1pm, after I had already eaten a couple times that day and b) I just got off my period hehe so that could have dropped me about a pound as well. Either way it's nice to see the scale BELOW 160!

So this morning I had one cup of coffee, a bottle of water and 2 pieces of toast :) I also just spent 15 min jogging/walking on the treadmill, plus another 20 min lifting weights! Yay me!

Talked to Jesse last night about my plan, and this blog. He of course is totally on board with it (he does love me for me, but he knows I'm not happy about the way I look) but I can also tell he doesnt think I will stick to it. Cant blame him really, because I also said that when we got our treadmill and weight bench 6 months ago I'd be out there at least 3 times a week...yeah that worked for maybe the first 2 weeks...and then it went to once a week, once every two weeks, once a month ect. I think it finally got to where I went a whole month without going out there at all. So yeah I cant blame him at all for not believing me lol. Only way to change that though is to prove him wrong :) That and I know the more I work out, and the more the lbs and inches melt away the more motivated I will be!!

Anyway, off to shower! I am all sweaty and I still need to accomplish the other part of the promise to myself....which would be actually getting dressed, fixing my hair and putting on makeup :)

1 comment:

Aims said...

158, awesome job girl! Let's keep them coming!